Professional landscape design and installation is one of the most important improvements you can make to your home…
With an almost 100% return at resale, landscape design and installation ranks highest on the list of home renovations for value added. Patios, decks, outdoor living, perennial gardens, foundation landscaping, entry gardens, lush lawns, rain gardens, and shade trees all have enormous financial, emotional, and recreational pay outs. We would love to work with you to bring your landscaped dreams to life. Great landscaping projects begin with a solid design—not a crude amateur sketch on the back of napkin or in the mind of the guy who will “give you a good price.”
Landscape design and installation from S&D Landscapes focus on sustainability as defined by this process:
- Functional – The landscape must perform the intended task—sidewalks, patios, decks & lawn spaces must allow for ease of use, adequate access to the house, adequate visibility & safety
- Maintainable – There is no such thing as a maintenance free landscape, but good planning can reduce much of the tedium of landscape maintenance including regular “pruning” to allow for appropriate spacing between plants. Why pay to end up working more?
- Environmentally Sound – We work to install plants that are well suited for the site so that they don’t require excessive treatment for survival and performance
- Cost-Effective – At S&D Landscapes we are focused on value—this does not mean we are the low price provider. We work hard so that you can get the best long term value for your money when properly maintained landscapes should last many years and not require massive reconstruction every five to ten years
- Visually Pleasing – It’s all about the curb appeal and when you carefully plan and professionally install your new landscape it can really shine—both at install and well into the future
We have a three meeting/interview process that we use for all projects.
We meet at your home or office to discuss your project(s) and your vision and to discuss the pricing schedule for our design services.
We return with a scaled, but less detailed concept plan to discuss your opinion and to have a starting point for budget and scope discussions.
Scaled, detail print for installation that includes a detailed proposal and pricing for the execution of your new oasis.